[button icon=]Network Marketing[/button]
Though Multi Level Marketing (MLM) companies are always in the news for the wrong reason, everyday thousands of people join some kind of network marketing business. Why do people join a commission based business, which they were criticizing until yesterday? There may be many compelling reasons:
- The fact that you can earn extra income is inviting.
- The training and business proposal sections are so disciplined that you feel lucky to be part of the group. After all a common man can never imagine attending such power-packed and inspirational training sections while shuttling between office and home for regular jobs.
- Many people testify to life changing experiences after joining network marketing. An illiterate, uncouth man suddenly gets a makeover as a well informed, impeccably dressed business man.
- People do not feel burdened to pay for the unique, attractive and sometime uninteresting products as they get the add-on business opportunity. Usually you just buy a product and use it, here you buy a product and your dreams and goals get a new lease of life.
- The add-on benefit is more valuable than the product itself – the friends you make at the meetings; the opportunity to do a business; the unending discussion that you have with the friends, travelling to new and exquisite locations for training, mingling with people of various cultures and many other reasons make some network marketeers remain hooked to the network marketing company.
The legality of network marketing is a much debated issue globally. However everyday new and innovative range of products are introduced into the market using the word of mouth method. What strikes me about network marketing is the uniqueness of the products and the brand loyalty of the representatives. Read the post to find out how passion and persistence helped successful people to reach their goal.
Every person that I know is a member of some kind of network marketing scheme – cosmetics, kitchenware, education schemes,…. But most of them are unaware of their being part of a Network Marketing Business. So they say that in their business model they get commissions if they join someone in the scheme; and it is OK if they fail to join new members, they can be satisfied with the product purchased. According to me the above sentence is the definition of networking marketing.